Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Michael Story


Greetings. Michael thinks the best part of Grandpa and Grandma's apartment is the trash compactor!

Here's a story that's been floating around for a while - I just keep forgetting to post it. Now I can throw away the sticky note I have reminding me to post it! Hurray. Maybe I'll sneak it into the Morgan compactor...

Some weeks back, I tossed some laundry down the stairs (hoping it would ambulate itself to the laundry room). Turns out, Michael was at the bottom and the light load landed right on top of him. He yelped. I said, "Oops, sorry." Then laughed and said, "Not a bad shot though, huh?" To which he replied, not missing a beat, "Yeah for an old woman!" Sigh.

Next time, I'll look before tossing.

2 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Heh, Michael is pretty darn funny :) Good thing you also have a sense of humor...

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

yeah, some moms would not be as cool as you :) I know a few...

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home