Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Zinger

I forgot to tell this Michael story...

After working so hard on the basement on Sunday, yes we did work on the Sabbath - very necessary too, Michael said in awe while standing in front of the workbench, "So that's what it looks like under Dad's workbench. Wow! I've never seen under there."

Ouch.

4 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Heh heh. Nice.

4:51 PM  
Blogger clem said...

Heeeeyyy!
That was all good stuff. You never know when you might need it.

2:35 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Hi Mrs. Mish, I wish you posted more often. I'm more than glad to help out with the big move next weekend, and might even be able to borrow a certified, pre-owned (by my folks) Super Star Destroyer. Perhaps you've already beat me to this, though.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

ha ha ha. love it. so uh yeah, new posts? dude?!

I posted today. maybe every time I post, you post.

Also, how much money do I have/not have?

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home