Construction and deconstruction
Can it be that Easter was a week ago? I'm still tired...Here are some pictures of 'Fat Dory'. We had the job of finishing the pinata this year. Mrs. G. did the mummy wrapping, we painted the sarcophogus. Lindsey and Lauren did a great job don't you think? OK - I'm not as technically savvy as I thought (you're not surprised!). How does one rearrange the pictures on the page after they've been uploaded? Also, why did I have to upload each individual picture? Sigh - just pretend you're Chinese and read from bottom to top. That makes more sense. (Sorry - the right to left thing won't work, but that would be fun too!)

5 Comments:
Nice pics!
You didn't really post these at 4:30 a.m. did you? That's what the time stamp says.
Great job on the pictures. "Easter is so fun," as Michael says.
mumsy, if you click on the "add more images" button when you're in the photo window, you can browse and add multiple photos. Have dartaniel show you.
And by the way, thanks for putting the Fat Lindsey pic in...sigh. Maybe I should be more careful what I wear in the comfort of my own home.
mumsy, if you click on the "add more images" button when you're in the photo window, you can browse and add multiple photos. Have dartaniel show you.
And by the way, thanks for putting the Fat Lindsey pic in...sigh. Maybe I should be more careful what I wear in the comfort of my own home.
Binsey,
I'm not THAT inept! I did try "add more images", but an error message kept appearing to the effect that the server had timed out. Yeah, right. Cuz then I just did them one at a time and no problemo.
Sorry about the picture hee hee, not really! Actually, I didn't even notice.
Post a Comment
<< Home