Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Strange Occurrence

Greetings readers. Yup, another post. Your lucky day and all that.

This is a TRUE story. Luckily I don't even know the name of the person involved, so no chance of her being recognized. Reenie, would YOU ever do this???

There I was in the Chapel bathroom getting started on my usual duties when a woman rushes in and breathlessly asks, "Can I just step in for a minute?". Sure, no problem. I go about doing other usual duties waiting patiently for the poor, must-be-sick-as-a-dog woman to finish her emergency bathroom trip. Several flushes are heard. LOTS of handwashing, LOTS of paper towel pulling. Finally, she emerges. In one of her hands is a paper coffee cup wrapped with aforementioned paper towels.
She says thank you and turns to go. She thinks better of it and turns back to me and says, "I hope you don't mind - I just flushed my dog's poop down the toilet."
Somewhat surprised, I stammered that no I didn't mind as long as she didn't flush the baggie down the drain too. "Oh no." she said. "I had it in this coffee cup and just turned it over and dumped it out."
The 'I'm a Little Teapot' song comes to mind....

Like I said, true story. Wow. I guess I should be thankful, but that was definitely a very surprising first!

4 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Yeah, that's weird. Nice of her to dispose of the poop through the toilet instead of the trash I guess though.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Reenie said...

Yeah, can't say i've tried that (or ever would)... very very strange. but then, i think its strange to encounter other dog walkers carrying baggies of sh_t around with them. i mean, i'm all for cleaning up after your animals if they crap on someone's yard, but i always make mine crap out back before a walk so i don't have to carry their prizes thru the neighborhood. ... still can't imagine walking into the chapel with a cup of crap to flush... very very strange.

6:04 AM  
Blogger clem said...

We have got to get out more!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

let's see, what's weirder, woman putting her dog's poop in a coffee cup, or the fact that she ran into the CHAPEL bathroom to dispose of it. huh, what the heck.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home