Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

NEWS FLASH!!!

SHE GOT IT!!!

Yes fans, bug girl now is promised a walking stick bug!

Owen Cousino is the hero. He gets $5 and lots of smooches (ok - maybe not the smooches).
He should post his own account of the happy incident...but I understand it just fell out of a tree right in front of him!

Maryn is overjoyed.

If anyone out there finds another - I'm sure Maryn will pay up. They would be excellent trade material for fleas, cockroaches and other such nasties.

7 Comments:

Blogger Reenie said...

Owen Cousino? Hmmm, he must be of good stock to find such a bug :) Hi mommy mish. hope all is well in your world. you are one of my heroes, FYI. maybe you should get a cape and a nice leotard with a big MM on it :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

Hmm, skip the leotard and just get the cape I think. Yeah, Owen is my hero and Mom you are my hero for putting them on the case. Mr. Cousino says it's not in the best shape (don't know what that means exactly) but I pretty much don't care. Yeah!!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Yay!! We can tell nicole to stop living in the woods now. She felt such remorse I tell ya.

Whatever those gross bugs are Maryn, you do NOT EVER have my permission as your older sister to EVER feel another insect's BUTT and describe it. Ever. That's gross.

2:30 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

Okay, point taken Lindsey. Never again. On my honor I will try to never feel bugs' butts, to keep my descriptions to myself, and to live by my sister's law. In case you were never a girl scout, that is roughly the "girl scout law" that we said every meeting...just take out the bug butts, descriptions and sister.

2:22 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

I'm just hoping that the leotard doesn't come with a pair of scissors emblazoned on it.

2:34 PM  
Blogger clem said...

"This whole thing has sure been a lesson to me."

12:26 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

Bug, bug, bug. Write a new post, write a new post, write a new post. Come on Mom, if you expect us to keep posting ya gotta post more too :)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home