Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NTM: Name That Movie

Wow! I am positively prolific! Thanks Lindsey for declaring me and Dad weird in a nerdy cute sort of way. Whatever that means. Hmm...what does that make you? Donal? Maryn? Lauren?

Quick: "I AM THAT HERO"
NTM (yup, name that movie)

Why am I that hero? Because I FOUND A SILVERFISH! Whoohoo ! I even managed to capture it and preserve it for posterity and Maryn in our freezer. Oh Happy Day!

Now for a walking stick bug...

Nicole?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Larry Boy and the Fib?

Yep.

Go momma yo momma! Bet maryn's thrilled. I'll pass on the Nicole comment, we told her she should be looking....

1:15 PM  
Blogger ckm said...

Huh! You haven't seen bugs until you've lived in the TROPICS! (Wanna see my scars?)

4:28 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

Larry Boy. Definitely. However, I believe the actual title is "Larry Boy and the fib from outer space." Take that Lindsey!! Yeah Mom!! Silverfish are almost as good as walking sticks!! Yeah!!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

bummer, could've IMDBed that one.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Reenie said...

Man, I knew it was Larry boy too, but those other two beat me to it :) hi mommy mish.

10:01 AM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Is it just me, or did the woman who tapes televised brain sugeries just call me a nerd?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home