Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

River Roundup





Three posts in one day! Here are some pics of the ever popular river roundup. We go to different sites on the Huron or its creeks and look for macroinvertebrates. Maryn has all the fun. She found the largest crayfish she's ever seen. Nora fell in the mud and then of course had to 'wash off' . Daniel, as usual, is Mr. Sunshine on a Saturday morning at 10 AM. The day was gorgeous, so were the surroundings - at least the second site was - the Botanical Gardens. The first site was Millers Creek at Glazier Way near Huron Parkway. It's basically dead due to runoff from roads and parking lots. Thanks Pfizer.

4 Comments:

Blogger D.Cous. said...

Nice waders, Maryn! Very fetch.

2:14 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

Yeah, thanks Mom. I'm so glad you posted those pictures. No wonder I'm attractive to weird men, I fit right in!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

heh heh....hot.

Hey though, if mom posted the Fat Lindsey picture when I was making Dory, then the least she can do is put up some unflattering shots of the rest of you guys.

Hmmm yeah, Dan's not really a morning dude.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

PAPER only have 1283 words out of 2000 written. I want to be done by tonight. 717 and go!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home