Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lemonade


The day after the drive from you know where, for Lindsey's show, Michael was in a performance at school. His class was doing a 'musical' called Lemonade. It was based on nursery rhymes (loosely), so he was the Cat with the Fiddle. I used my excellent seamstress/costume making abilities (NOT!) to make his costume. At least I have a real violin on which to pattern his cardboard 'fiddle'. He's on the far left. Great ears huh? Unfortunately, the mic on the left side of the stage did not work, so we couldn't hear anything that those kids (including MPM) were saying.

The tragedy that befell Mr. Coster was perhaps the most jarring moment. During a scene change for one of the older grades plays, he fell off of a bench. Down he went, loud gasps from the audience, up he came with blood gushing from his forehead. Nora reports that he now has 15 stitches in his head and his arm in a sling from the event. I hope noone told anyone to 'break a leg'.

3 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

So cute! The entire performance, actually, was vastly entertaining.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

so jealous that I missed it. I remember the Christmas play with great great fondness and tears of laughter. I'm sure this was no different.

6:37 PM  
Blogger clem said...

Great memories in the making for those who could go. Thanks guys! Thanks too to the excellent seamstress.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home