The West Was Won
Finally! The long-complained about musical is over! Actually, I thought it was the best one! The costumes, props and scene backdrops were the best. The production flowed seamlessly. Noone cracked up too badly and the singing was good for a bunch of self-conscious sixth graders! Good job class.
This is Nora sitting around a campfire proclaiming that she's gonna build a soddie, or something to that effect.
You older kids are gonna be mad at Senora Ani Lu...this year the eighth grade did a play all together. AND Senora wasn't there for the performance! It was great though. Except I didn't hear a lot of Spanish speaking from the 3 "narriators". Mary Manney was supposed to be observing their accents. Talk about slipping standards....Actually, it's probably easier for the whole class to put on a play. That way Senora only has to watch ONE painful production.

1 Comments:
Yay Nora! You certainly impressed me when I was singing the others' parts with you at home.
I never was in plays at your age.
Post a Comment
<< Home