Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Joining the crowd...

OK - so I finally succumbed. I am now on the blog bandwagon. My credo is "Raisins are evil and must be destroyed!" Actually, it's just a way for me to be able to post on my kids blogs. Every decade or so, I might have something worthwhile to say. Stay tuned...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Mom!!! I'm so proud of you! I'm excited you can post now too. Except on Dan's, because he's on Xanga...

Going home now! Yeah!

12:58 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

Cool! Hope you post often :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger ckm said...

Hooray!! We are delighted! Now let
s see some of the dry wit and creativity you harbor!

7:11 AM  
Blogger ckm said...

Here's a tip from a "veteran": the secret to getting and keeping readers is to post DAILY, short and pithy. Good luck. Looking forward to this!

11:17 AM  
Blogger ckm said...

OK, If you're like me, you check to see if there are new comments, so I'll communincate this way!

Check my blog, I've learned to post photos!

C'mon Favorite Janitor, give us a new post.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home