Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Carol Sing


The second hymn sing will be on Sunday, December 23 beginning at 2 PM. Bring your voice! You can invite a friend - especially basses. You can even come if you intend to just listen. It should be a fun time with Advent songs and Christmas Carols. Unfortunately, my tech support person is not home at this time and I have no earthly idea how to attach the pdf files for your perusal ahead of time. But, fear not! We'll work on it tonight! Check back soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Pretty picture, Mom! I'll be there.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Wouldn't miss it! I'll try to bring my singing family members.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

and the Lenten Hymn sing happened...on Sunday already!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home