Ahhh....cable TV
I admit it. Yesterday I channel-surfed. Shocker! And I found something so awesomely amazing that I had to post about it!
I found the America's Cup Live Pre-Qualifying Trials on TV. Wahoo. Vicarious sailing!
The American Boat is the BMW Oracle boat. You should google it and check out the pics. All I can say is "Wow".
Seriously, we were all into it. Even Donal. The sails were HUGE. The boats are sleek. The crew is all male, all buff. All silent. Precision. Timing. Skill. Cooperation. Wow.
Bet you wish you were there!
I found the America's Cup Live Pre-Qualifying Trials on TV. Wahoo. Vicarious sailing!
The American Boat is the BMW Oracle boat. You should google it and check out the pics. All I can say is "Wow".
Seriously, we were all into it. Even Donal. The sails were HUGE. The boats are sleek. The crew is all male, all buff. All silent. Precision. Timing. Skill. Cooperation. Wow.
Bet you wish you were there!

4 Comments:
I was there. It was amazing. Way better than the red wings losing to the Dorks.
By the way, I called the guy with the trailer and offered $100. Since he just put it out for sale, he'll hold off and if he gets no nibbles, will let us have it for said price. Asailing we will go.
Yes, even I was drawn in by sailing on the teevee. I'd never seen sailboat racing on tv before, it was pretty cool. Good luck getting that trailer!
mommy mish, please update. we'd love to know what's happening with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home