Name:
Location: United States

Hah! As if! Not saying a gol-darned thing. Use your imagination!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Softball Fun





Summer is here! OK - maybe just Spring, but since softball has started up, summer is coming...
Maryn and Lauren got roped in to playing on the ETC team this year. A new experience for both...Here are some pictures. If I join for the summer session, should I ask for "Janitor Jean" or M.O.M. on the back of my shirt???? More importantly, could I even hit the dang ball? Doubtful, based on our backyard batting practice! Nicole looks pretty spiffy with her "real" softball mitt, cleats, socks, and shinguards :) I think Reenie is scowling cuz ETC kinda got stomped. Better luck this week!

5 Comments:

Blogger M.O.M. said...

Stupid Blogger! (You can pick ME or the program...) The picture that is buried is one of Maryn playing catcher! Ask her about her thigh muscles :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

oooh, I bet they hurt a lot, I remember when I did that....ouch.

Hey you should totally join in the summer! I'm going to!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Reenie said...

gosh, now i feel like family what with bad pix of me posted on your blog now ;) i guess i should take it as a compliment... but good heavens, why me??? :) i'm totally in favor of you playing for summer... how fun! I think it should be M.O.M. or Mommy Mish

9:41 AM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Wow, I have no idea how the pictures overlapped like that. The few times I've put pics in my blog, it's been pretty easy. You should definitely play softball this summer, you can't be any worse than I am, and maybe you'll find that you have the knack for pitching :) You going to be there on Friday again?

10:14 AM  
Blogger ckm said...

Who is "Jean" and what have you done with my daughter-in-law!!??

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home