Birthday
Wow! I can't believe it's been this long since a post! I even forgot how to sign in...
Not much to say in this post except that Michael turns 7 on October 3! Amazing...
Whose idea was it to start sending in birthday treats for the entire class on the kids birthday? They even let you bring in treats on the 1/2 birthday in case your special day occurs in the summer. If it's on a weekend, no worries! You can send in a treat on the Friday before or the Monday after.
From a janitorial perspective - what a nightmare! Chocolate frosting in carpeting, chocolate crumbs on the floor...
It's probably not such a great idea from the nutrition standpoint, or the dental, or the hyper children on chocolate, and especially the crash at about 1 1/2 hours after the treat.
Despite the above rant, the brownies spiked with M&Ms are just out of the oven and ready for the big day! I draw the line at frosting. Not happening!
Not much to say in this post except that Michael turns 7 on October 3! Amazing...
Whose idea was it to start sending in birthday treats for the entire class on the kids birthday? They even let you bring in treats on the 1/2 birthday in case your special day occurs in the summer. If it's on a weekend, no worries! You can send in a treat on the Friday before or the Monday after.
From a janitorial perspective - what a nightmare! Chocolate frosting in carpeting, chocolate crumbs on the floor...
It's probably not such a great idea from the nutrition standpoint, or the dental, or the hyper children on chocolate, and especially the crash at about 1 1/2 hours after the treat.
Despite the above rant, the brownies spiked with M&Ms are just out of the oven and ready for the big day! I draw the line at frosting. Not happening!

2 Comments:
Yeah for posting! By the way, the brownies were delicious and I wish college kids brought in treats on their birthdays. Sigh, those were the days. Remember those chocolate-covered peanut butter things? Ahh...so wonderful.
I see you posted a month and a half ago. More recently than I had! Well, it's tough to keep up with all the media.
Post a Comment
<< Home